Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

The character model assignment from last week's post was extended by another week, so I've had some more time to work on it. Here's what it looks like now:



A big thank you goes out to all of my friends that helped me out every now and then throughout this here. It would probably still look like a poorly sculpted building right now if it weren't for all the help (for those that have seen the original version of this from when I first started).

As for programming I haven't really had the opportunity to get down and dirty and start programming like crazy for the game yet. I have however, been working on getting Xbox 360 controller support working. Fortunately, I've was able to find a good simple tutorial and was able to get it working. What still has to be done is to get it to work with the game / wild magic. I may or may not have the time to get to finishing that for next week but what's for sure is I'll be studying hard for midterms and also programming hard in order to finish some of Dr. Hogue's programming assignments before the midterm.

Also, now that design for the game is pretty much complete, I will try to plan a group meeting before the next milestone class so that everyone knows what the game is all about and what everyone is supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment