Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekly Blog Post

With a huge pile of work gone off of my desk, I've been able to spend more time working on our game this week. I was able to set up some of the basic stuff for our game and get it going. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on some of the models so I had to quickly make a level in Maya. I decided to the base into a bowling game until I can get my hands on the models and be able to load them in and code them. Also, I've been able to get the Xbox 360 controller working, and I can now control the amount of vibration on each motor as well as allow the player to throw the ball down the lane using the D pad.

Here's a picture of the level I quickly made just to test out the controls and have the basics all set up. The ball was thrown down the lane using the Xbox 360 controller as input.

I will probably be working on getting FMOD to work next. That way, when all the sound files have been recorded, we can easily put them into the game without much hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment